Position as an Electrical Layout Designer for Switching stations and Substations within the Design Engineering group of DP&C.
Key Responsibilities Include:
Typical Drawings Generated using Microstation Include:
a. Ultimate Key Plan & Profiles
b. Key Plan & Profiles
c. Ultimate Lighting Distribution Plan
d. Grounding Plans, Details & studies utilizing CYMGRD software
e. Lightning Protection Studies
f. Trench/Conduit/Cable Plans, Details & Sections
g. Feeder Duct Plan, Sections Details
h. Manhole & Hand Hole Details
i. Bus Plans, Elevations, Sections & Details
j. Overhead Lines Plans, Sections & Sag Data
k. Transformer Bank Plan Details & Sections
l. Capacitor Bank Plan, Sections & Details
m. Station Light/Power Plans, Sections & Details
n. Diesel Generator Plans, Sections & Details
o. Control House Plan, Sections & Details
p. Control House Cable Tray, Cable Vault Plan, Sections & Details
q. Bills of Materials
r. Animal Protection Specification & Bill of Materials
s. Vendor Equipment Outlines & Nameplates
• B.S in Engineering or Associates Degree in Engineering Technology or equivalent experience.
• Must have at least 3 to 5 years of switching and substation layout design experience in the electrical Utility industry.
• Very good knowledge of Micro station/CAD software for development of construction drawings and familiarity with engineering and design standards.
• Must possess strong interpersonal and communication skills and ability to interface with many other disciplines in order to develop reliable and safe layout design.
• Must have a valid drivers license.
• Must foster an inclusive work environment and respects all aspects of diversity.
• Must demonstrate and value differences in others strengths, perspectives, approaches, and personal choices.