- degree in Computer Science with 2-3 years of actual Microsoft development experience
- Ability to develop and troubleshoot programs: ASP, ASP.NET, Visual Studio - several years coding experience is ideal
- Experience with analyzing and stepping through/debugging lines of code
- Willingness to reverse engineer issues for example identify the error and work backwards; identify hosting environment, underlying code, and troubleshoot based on error.
- Should know SQL and be familiar with Oracle databases - Nice to have Unix experience
- willingness to work with vendors to install packaged solutions
- proficient in oral and written communication
- willingness to providing Operations Support for existing applications