Responsible for all activities involving quality assurance and compliance with applicable regulatory requirements; conducts audits and reviews/analyzes data and documentation. May require a bachelor’s degree in area of specialty and 2-5 years of experience in the field or in a related area. Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field. Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. Works under general supervision. A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required. Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
• Advanced knowledge of the systematic approach for creating and executing test cases based on business-approved functional requirements.
• Ability to train business SME’s on understanding business and functional requirements, creating test cases based on requirements and execution of test cases ensuring that the business process is being followed.
• Previous experience with the ALM test management tool
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel
• Expertise in Defect management, working with internal and external vendors
• Expertise in the creation of UAT test results supporting documentation.
• Experience in CIMS (Customer/1)is a plus, but not required.
• BS or BA in MIS, Computer science or Engineering is a plus, but not required.