Job Title: Application Systems Analyst
Location: Plymouth Meeting, PA 19462
Duration: 12 months
1. Provide support for day to day technical operations, installation, configuration, and maintenance for Intergraph OMS applications, interfaces, and reporting tools.
2. Respond and resolve user calls, system alerts, and emergent requests.
3. Analyze complex issues, and provide design, development, and delivery of solutions.
4. Expected to work under supervision of manager and lead analyst in a highly collaborative environment. On-call and emergency support will also be a requirement for the position.
1. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline, and 5 to 10 years of experience, or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
2. hoping to find someone with development/support skills who already had some familiarity with OMS systems.
3. Classic ASP, ASP.NET (C#), relational databases