• Minimum 5 years experience using asset accounting software, and at least 2 years using the PowerPlan software suite. Strong knowledge of the PowerPlant application and architecture is essential.
• Strong financial knowledge. Familiarity with financial reporting, property accounting, tax, and utility accounting is required.
• SAP experience with one or more FI modules is strongly desired, in particular Controlling (CO)
• Ability to write complicated, yet efficient, SQL queries and stored procedures to source data from SAP and perform backend table updates within the PowerPlant Database.
• Proven ability to troubleshoot and solve problems in a production support environment. Analytical skills to effectively resolve technical problems, identify and implement process improvements, and think creatively.
• Understanding and willingness to embrace application development standards and processes.
• Ability to effectively prioritize and plan activities, work on multiple concurrent tasks, and meet deadlines.
• Ability and willingness to work flexible hours, and be available for call-in and after hours support if needed.
NO H1B Visa Candidates And No C2C Candidates Please !!!