Provide business function support in various power delivery settings.High school diploma with minimum of 5 years experience in specific area of expertise. Familiarity with power companies a plus. Provide clerical and some administrative support. Utilize PC and mainframe applications, such as Microsoft Office, People Soft, Time, EERS, and PassPort proficiently. Develop customized reports provided by integrated systems, including Passport, PeopleSoft, Impromptu, etc, and MS Office applications. Use oral and written skills to present information.
• Position would be responsible for supporting the construction and engineering field crews
• Tasks include entering employee timecards into eTime, creating jobs and work orders in Asset Suite 8, order materials for crews, calendaring, sorting mail for the department and data entry.
• Candidates should have great communication skills and be able to work and communicate with the crews in the field
• Storm duty may be required (required to work after hours during inclement weather)
• Typically schedule 7-4 with a 8 hour work day and 30 minutes for lunch
• Looking for candidates who are computer savvy and are proficient in MS Office, Word/Excel/PowerPoint/Outlook. The candidate coming in will have many new applications to learn. Some of the applications are complex and take some time to learn.
• Prior experience working in similar roles a plus, but not required.