Job Title: Database Administrator IV
Location: Chicago, IL or Baltimore, MD
Duration: 12 months (W2)
1. Provide Oracle DBA technical support in a UNIX infrastructure.
2. Plan and implement Oracle software installations, upgrades, and patches.
3. Plan and build database instances and objects.
4. Plan and implement Oracle backup and recovery.
5. Monitor and tune Oracle database for optimum performance. Assist in capacity planning of Oracle database servers.
6. Troubleshoot Oracle infrastructure problems.
7. Provide technical assistance and guidance to application support staff and project teams.
8. Develop, document, and implement operational support procedures for the Oracle infrastructure components.
9. Develop, document, and implement security configuration for Oracle software and database instances to comply with existing standards.
10. Refresh development/test databases from copies of production.
11. Experience supporting databases in Oracle RAC environments
** US Citizens and those authorized to work are encouraged to apply
** H1B/ C2C candidates-please do not apply at this time