Business Analyst / Department Support:
Must be proficient in:
• MS Excel: basic data management functions; pivot report development; integrated functionality with MS Access and SharePoint
• MS Word: creating documents and reviewing and updating procedures
• PowerPoint: Creating and validating presentations going to senior leadership
Exposure to, or experience with, the following is preferred but not a must:
• Asset Suite 8 (Passport)
Experience: 5 years+
Educational background: Bachelor’s degree is preferred
Knowledge and ability to apply problem-solving approaches. Operates independently and seeks guidance when appropriate. Provides analytical support for consultation and recommendations and identifies gaps in financial data or contractor performance and looks for trends. Should be capable of utilizing their proficiency in MS Office Suite to assist in the creation of new monitoring and reporting tools, ensuring materials are ready for senior leadership review and approval.
Good knowledge and experience with regulations, guides, standards, codes, methods, and practices necessary to perform routine assignments for a specific discipline installations, or service.
• The department is responsible for governance and reporting surrounding the grid modernization efforts. This person may have to facilitate meetings or follow up on information required to prepare the reports. There is some technical work required as well in pulling together the data into reports. There may be some analysis and interpretation of the data.
• Performs administrative and office support activities for multiple directors and manager.
• Duties may include, receiving and directing visitors, creating spreadsheets and presentations, and updating safety reports.
• Maintain administrative systems, procedures, and policies, and monitor administrative projects.
• Monitor Manager/Director’s calendars.
• Prepare and distribute reports (Compliance and Training, Material Check Report, AAA Report) as contained in Job Aides.
• Review weekly reports for expiring assignments and complete following procedures Job Aides.
• Compile expense reports and book travel as requested, in Concur.
• Process invoices for payment in AssetSuite 8 as assigned by Department Directors or Manager(s). Coordinate meetings as requested, including food orders.
• Maintain accurate email distribution lists, adding and removing personnel as directed. Prepare and send announcements as directed for new hires, internal transfers and promotions. Place service and work orders for building maintenance and repair through the Angus Anywhere system. Provide back-up to Executive-Level and Admin Support as requested to accommodate vacation schedules, sick time, etc.