Job Title: IT Program Manager-Sr. Solution Development
Location: New Orleans, LA
Duration: 12 months (W2)
Experience in IT Programs/Projects with a focus on Infrastructure technologies in Data Center and End User Compute technologies. Specific technology experience is not required but at a high level the types of technologies that are used include VMWare, Cisco UCS, NetApp, Isilon, Oracle Exadata, Windows, Linux, Solaris, Oracle DB, SQL Server, Citrix XenApp/Desktop
Responsible for the tracking and reporting of Enterprise project activities through coordination with Project
Managers, Solution Development and Operations teams, and external vendors. This role provides technical and
business guidance, review and oversight of related work products, and serves as an escalation point to ensure the project managers and external vendor teams deliver application and infrastructure projects on time, on budget, with first time quality, and with adherence to stated business requirements. The Sr. Program Manager maintains an active level of awareness on project status, risks, and issues for all projects under his/her responsibility.
The Sr. Program Manager maintains a strong knowledge of and relationship with Solution Development and Operations leadership and understands their challenges, working style, and operational requirements.
1. Manage to both program/project performance (e.g., delivery on commitments, quality, responsiveness,
reliability, service levels) and financial performance (e.g., business case) expectations.
2. Actively manage the assigned client resources and external vendor(s) in the execution of Enterprise
Solution project tasks (e.g., business requirements, functional spec, use cases).
3. Establish and maintain appropriate business relationships with Solution Development, Solution Operations and
BU CIOs. Act as focal point for assigned Enterprise project-related activities.
4. Maintain awareness and oversight of project activities to ensure a timely resolution of project execution
issues, including changes in scope, quality/reliability issues, and resource constraints. Responsible for project
sponsor satisfaction with project delivery and functionality.
5. Responsible for ensuring Enterprise projects follow client's standard project development methodology and
that the project conforms to client defined standards for security and technical architecture.
6. Provide the assigned Project Manager with proper staffing, estimates of efforts, oversight, path for
escalation, process compliance, and product quality for BRM related activities in project execution.
** US Citizens and those authorized to work are encouraged to apply**
** H1B/C2C candidates-please do not apply at this time**