The candidate will support the project engineering work for all UG transmission projects.
• Develop scoping documents, project components; prepare technical specifications and bid packages as required.
• Evaluation of bid packages
• QA/ QC on contracted design and installation work.
• Technical support for new and retrofit projects. Review and approve mechanical/ electrical final drawings and release for manufacturing.
• Strong Planning/ organizing skills as well as making decisions on timely manner.
• Attention to engineering details and project close out documents
• Responsible for updating Engineering Database upon project closing
• Working knowledge with electrical transmission or distribution will help but not necessary. The candidate must demonstrate learning abilities while on the job.
BS Engineering required.