Job Title: Web Developer III
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Duration: 9 months (W2)
- Designs, codes, tests and implements new web applications and components.
- Maintains and enhances existing applications.
- Provides technical and functional user support.
- Troubleshoots and resolves issues surrounding performance, response times, capacity and system limitations.
- Develops end-user documentation and provides training to the organization as required.
- May collaborate with internal business partners, internal technology resources (database, system, networking) and with external vendors.
- Update websites to ensure timeliness, data quality, integrity and consistency.
- Ensures development adheres to performance optimization, inter operability standards and requirements, and compliance with IT governance.
- Requires both front-end (GUI) and back-end development experience.
• Visual Studio Model View Control web app
• CSHTML, Razor, C#
In addition, the candidate will need clear both general and nuclear security screening.
No travel required for the work unless travel to one of the nuclear plants for meetings was needed – within 60 miles
** US Citizens and those authorized to work are encouraged to apply**
**H1B/C2C candidates-please do not apply at this time**