Job title: Web Methods Integration Developer III
Job Duration: 5 months
Pay Rate: $65/hr
Job Location: Akron, OH
- Design, develop and test complex integrations and web services using the WebMethods suite of tools
- Development/Support of WebMethods integrations and web services used in the data transfer between both internal and external facing applications and platforms
- Proactively gather requirements for integrations between enterprise platforms SAP, Oracle, etc.
- Develop and maintain documentation in the support of integrations for use by other members of the team for support/training purposes
- Leverage WebMethods Designer to support development and resolution of production break/fix issues
- Active participation in a collaborative work environment, across both IT and the business
- Frequent interaction with business owners/stakeholders to gather requirements for new development projects, assist in defect resolution during testing, etc.
- 3+ years of experience consistently working on WebMethods development projects/tasks
- Good experience and knowledge in WebMethods Core components 9.7 (Integration Server, Broker, Universal Messaging)
- Knowledge on Optimize, XML, and SOAP
- Proven Experience using the WebMethods SAP adapter, JDBC adapter, and web services
- Solid web service interface design skills with in-depth knowledge of XML, XSD and WSDL
- PL/SQL and stored procedure coding experience Oracle preferred
- Proven ability to troubleshoot and solve problems in a production support environment; possess analytical skills to effectively resolve technical problems, identify and implement process improvements, and think creatively.
- Must be skilled in both oral and written communications in order to contribute to meetings and capture requirements as well as write documentation, specifications, procedures and process flows
- Willingness to undertake assignments involving unfamiliar subjects, and possesses an aptitude to learn quickly.
- Proven team player, contributes to team goals, encourages and supports team members
- Ability and willingness to work flexible hours, and be available for call-in and after hours support if needed
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer/Management Information Systems, or a related degree
- Working experience administering/supporting an enterprise WebMethods landscape, including installation and performance tuning
- Working experience using SAP Process Orchestration (SAP PO)
- Experience with ITIL processes Change Management, Incident, Interaction, etc.
**US Citizens and those authorized to work are encouraged to apply**
**H1B/C2C candidates please do not apply at this time**