Job Title: Metrology Lab Technician II
Location: Mayfield, OH
Duration: 12 months (W2)
Standardized Summary of Responsibilities:
The Metrology Technician performs quality related Metrology activities on various types of Measuring & Test Equipment (M&TE); prepares quality related documents; identifies and reports on nonconforming M&TE; adjusts, aligns and performs preventative and corrective maintenance on electrical and mechanical components and devices; troubleshoots electronic circuits; and assists and trains personnel in the use of M&TE.
1. Performing calibrations on various types of Measuring & Test Equipment (M&TE) to ensure conformance with established acceptance criteria. Areas of measurement include, but are not limited to, temperature, pressure, voltage and physical dimensional.
2. Preparing quality related Metrology documents for submission to higher management.
3. Identifying and reporting conditions of nonconforming M&TE; and performing the corrective actions required to return the M&TE to established acceptance criteria.
4. Assisting in the development and revision of quality related Metrology procedures.
5. Performing adjustments, alignment and preventative and corrective maintenance on various mechanical and electrical devices and components.
6. Performing detailed troubleshooting of electronic circuits.
7. Assisting and training personnel in the proper use of M&TE.
8. Assisting in work of higher classification, as assigned, and performing other similar and less skilled work, as assigned.