US Citizens or Green Card holders are encouraged to apply. H1-B visa or C2C will not be accepted at this point as the employer is not looking to sponsor at this time.
This position is responsible for development, implementation and maintenance of the company’s eChannels. This program manager is responsible for ensuring that all eChannels are aligned and utilized strategically including but not limited to web, text, IVR, mobile, social media, vendors and other third-party websites. Must be familiar with a variety of eChannels concepts, practices, and procedures and rely on experiences and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
• Takes part in managing all content and content-related projects for eChannels. Writes, edits, and proofreads new content and acts as editor/publisher, coordinating content updates and changes from contributors across the company. Supports content contributors with eChannel content updates and provides counsel on eChannel-based projects for all business organizations within company.
• Responds to issues and concerns that may impact eChannels and corporate brand.
• Works with IT to evaluate and recommend technology and usability improvements as well as analyzing and reporting on metrics of eChannel performance.
• Develops any necessary documents as needed to meet established content standards and works with IT to assess any technical challenges, assess a plan to move forward and socializes any issues as needed.
• May lead or take part in enterprise-wide eChannel governance activities. Ensures consistency through compliance with appropriate eChannel guidelines.
• Works with eChannel Manager to develop strategic direction of the eChannels, demonstrating knowledge of industry best practices and identifying opportunities for enhancements that support business and policy goals.
• Contributes research and industry input as needed for business case planning.
Reports directly to the eChannel Manager.