**US Citizens and those authorized to work are encouraged to apply**
**H1B/C2C Candidates please don not apply at this time**
Job ID: 5622
Job Title: System Administrator II
Job Duration: 12 Months (W2 Contract)
Job Location: Akron, OH
Our Direct Client is looking for a MS Server Administrator to Build, maintain and troubleshoot Client's Microsoft Server fleet.
• Build, maintain and troubleshoot Client's Microsoft Server fleet.
• Establish Microsoft servers for Client's that include Citrix servers, application servers, Active Directory servers, specialized support servers, and File and Print Servers.
• Maintain and administer operating systems.
• Install, upgrade, configure and maintain server systems hardware and software.
• Implement application systems, in partnership with IT Solutions personnel.
• Design and implement disaster recovery procedures.
• Investigate and resolve application problems.
• Strict adherence to company processes and procedures, in accordance to regulatory requirements
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field, or the equivalent experience in a production Microsoft Server Administration role.
• Strong knowledge of the following technical areas:
• Must work effectively in a team environment and on concurrent assignments.
• Strong LAN skills, including server administration.
• Must be able to work on-site full time at a determined company IT location