Job Title: Marketing Analyst (Business Analyst II)
Location: Baltimore, MD
Duration: 12 months (W2)
Description: Under supervision of a leader in the marketing organization, this position is responsible for developing marketing campaigns for various segments within the client organization
• Develops marketing programs, communication and marketing strategies to support and grow the business.
• Develops and implements the marketing activities tied to specific DE markets/regions and/or a specific marketing function area of discipline.
• Collaborates with a variety of multi-disciplined cross functional teams/organizations throughout the organization to drive marketing programs throughout the respective market/region.
• Assists in development, execution and evaluation of integrated communications strategies and tactics to effectively communicate to customers and other stakeholders about energy-related products, services or issues in the most efficient and cost-effective manner. This includes effectively employing a wide variety of channels such as print and digital collateral, direct mail, web, active social engagement, print and digital advertising, video production, and webinars.
• Reviews and analyzes programs for ROI.
• Effectively leverages a variety of communications tools and practices to meet corporate objectives.
• Assists in creation of effective communications messages and materials that target key audiences and reinforce and support company programs and brand objectives.
• Works effectively with 3rd party marketing vendors, builders, contractors and others.
• Supports the development and day to day operations of the department. Works on various program marketing communications, fulfillment and tracking processes, tools and materials.
• Meets all fixed deadlines for material writing, editing, approval and production. Creates content (and researches where necessary) as needed for marketing collateral, and digital activity of a superior quality.
• Implements communications activities designed to positively position business within its key audiences.
• Effectively communicates complex concepts into effective messaging for key audiences.
• Works collaboratively with other internal stakeholders as appropriate, to share best practices, provides support and ensure overall business objectives are met.
• Assists in development and management of communications to support corporate identity standards.
• Monitors and evaluates the success of marketing campaigns and events.
• May perform other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor's degree, preferably in English, communications, business administration or a related topic
• 5-7 years related job experience; or an equivalent combination of formal education, training and experience may also be considered.
• Demonstrated superior writing and presentation skills.
• Demonstrated knowledge of a broad digital platform and leveraging it in marketing campaigns.
• Demonstrated understanding of brand development and implementation.
• Demonstrated ability to develop marketing strategies and execute associated programs.
• Demonstrated ability to assist with a variety of complex communication projects simultaneously; on budget and on deadline.
• Demonstrated project management skills to include comprehensive planning, scheduling and communication.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Professional demeanor to represent the company favorably to internal and external audiences.
• Proven ability to work both independently and as part of a team, exercising sound judgment and managing matrix relationships to meet team goals; ability to follow and maintain guidelines.
• Ability to manage external vendor resources and relationships.
• Dedication to upholding values and performance imperatives.