**US Citizens and those authorized to work without sponsorship are encouraged to apply**
**H1B/C2C candidates please do no apply at this time**
Job ID: 5644
Job Title: Qlikview Developer III
Job Duration: 10 Months( W2 Contract)
Job Location: Akron, OH
Specializes in Qlikview - Has experience in the development, maintenance, and testing of software programs. Responsibilities include Coding, testing, and debugging application programs from functional specifications. These individuals will work from program specifications or prototypes. Works under the direction of a team leader, senior technical person or analyst.
Candidate must work 1 week in Akron, OH office per month.
- Perform detailed analysis of source system data and model that data in QlikView
- Design, develop, and test QlikView scripts to import data from source systems and test QlikView reports/dashboards to meet customer requirements
- Effectively visualize data in QlikView applications (dashboards, reports, etc.) in order to efficiently answer business questions
- Ensure that the QlikView server processes continue to run and operate in the most efficient manner
- Extracting, transforming and loading data from multiple sources into QlikView applications
- Monitoring and maintenance of all components that make up the QlikView platform
- Mentoring Client's resources in the development and support of QlikView applications
- Driving the adoption of standards and governance to ensure Client,s QlikView platform remains stable, reliable, and secure for all users
- Active participation in a collaborative work environment, across both IT and the business
- Frequent interaction with business owners/stakeholders to gather requirements for new development projects, assist in defect resolution during testing, etc.
- Required Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer/Management Information Systems, or a related degree
- 3+ Years developing with QlikView – reports, dashboards, etc.
- Experience developing and architecting QlikView solutions in a large enterprise environment
- Experience in sourcing data from disparate systems with a good understanding of their data models and ETL processes
- Hands-on professional with thorough knowledge of scripting, data source integration and advanced development in QlikView
- Ability to write complicated, yet efficient, SQL queries and stored procedures to source data for QlikView applications - Oracle, Microsoft SQLServer, SAP, SAP BW
- Well versed in deployment methodologies/processes utilizing QlikView Publisher
- Strong knowledge of QlikView server architecture and building QVD’s and QVW’s
- Knowledge of formal database architecture and design
- Proven ability to troubleshoot and solve problems in a production support environment; possess analytical skills to effectively resolve technical problems, identify and implement process improvements, and think creatively.
- Must be skilled in both oral and written communications in order to contribute to meetings and capture requirements as well as write documentation, specifications, procedures and process flows.
- Willingness to undertake assignments involving unfamiliar subjects, and possesses an aptitude to learn quickly.
- Proven team player, contributes to team goals, encourages and supports team members.
- Ability and willingness to work flexible hours, and be available for call-in and after hours support if needed.
- Certified QlikView Developer
- Proven experience/knowledge with Agile development methodologies
- Experience administrating QlikView applications in Access Point, utilizing admin tools to manage system parameters, bookmarks and shared files