Job Title: Power Plant Operator
Location: LaPorte, TX
Duration: 12 months (W2)
• Assist with construction of CO2 plant in La Porte, TX (selected candidate will be required to work in this location)
• Responsible for preparing and revising engineering documents with minimal supervision.
• Updates engineering data and notes.
• Incorporates review comments and walk down data into associated engineering products, databases and programs.
• Supports engineering work functions in support of applicable safety analyses, industry codes, and regulatory requirements.
• Manages the development, implementation, and evaluation of complex designs, product construction and testing. Typically reports to a head of a unit/department.
• Minimum of 3 years engineering experience performing program and technical tasks in support of plant operations
• Must have experience working in combined cycle power plants
• Emerson distribution control system experience highly preferred