**US CITIZENS AND THOSE AUTHORIZED TO WORK WITHOUT SPONSORSHIP ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY**
**H1B AND C2C CANDIDATES PLEASE DO NOT APPLY AT THIS TIME**
Job Title: Network Project Manager
Duration: 6 months
Location: Waltham, MA
Management of a number of projects from initiation to completion that deliver business change and subsequent benefits. Achieved by leveraging the range of resources and experience across the full IS function whilst influencing key stakeholders to achieve successful delivery
• Managing projects within a business function utilizing all available resources and relationships.
• Lead teams adhering to project governance. Has a depth of knowledge to ensure predictable and unexpected complexities are effectively managed through stakeholder influence & management.
• Managing dependencies, risks, plans, costs and resourcing for each project and dependencies across interlinked projects.
• Ensures that the project offers a range of options and implements a change which achieves the objectives that have been set and that the business benefits are realized.
• Make use of full methodology and techniques autonomously for self and to supervise and advise others on appropriate approach.
• Operate as a role model for Valued Business Partner, championing similar behaviors across IS.
• A good extensive knowledge of the business and IS strategy and drivers for the project. Has proven leadership, relationship, communication and presentation skills A good track record of delivering IT projects.
• Experience with Infrastructure, Networking or Cyber Security is a must
• Demonstrate the Valued Business Partner capabilities and behaviors in all interactions with IS Colleagues, vendors and business stakeholders.
• Each role will work within US Businesses, FSS&C or Infrastructure.
• Educated to degree level in a relevant discipline or, or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
• Relevant industry certification (e.g.Prince 2) desirable.
• Recent experience of delivering large infrastructure and network projects throughout project lifecycle