**US Citizens and those authorized to work without sponsorship are encouraged to apply**
** H1B/C2C candidates - please do not apply at this time**
Job Title: Application Packager/Desktop Operations Analyst
Location: Baltimore, MD
Duration: 9 Months (W2)
Independently evaluates, selects, and applies standard Information Technology techniques, procedures, and criteria using judgement in making minor adaptations and modifications. Strong analytical and problem solving skills adaptability, planning and organizing skills and attention to detail. Performance at this level requires developmental experience in a professional position. Reports to a supervisor, work is mostly directed by team member and has regular contact with peers in business units and IT personnel.
Applies standard practices and techniques in specific situations, adjusts and correlates data, recognizes discrepancies in results, and follows operations through a series of related detailed steps or processes. Receives supervision on new aspects of assignments.
- Customer Focus: Makes internal or external customers and their needs a primary focus of one's actions; develops and sustains respectful and productive customer relationships.
- Applies Knowledge & Professional Skills: Uses specific knowledge, skills and abilities to strive for excellence and takes accountability to complete tasks or special assignments and achieve results.
- Builds Relationships: Builds and maintains collaborative working relationships throughout the organization. Is inclusive and respectful of all diversity dimensions.
- Communication: Effectively communicates individual and /or organization goals and business issues. Acts with Integrity Tells the truth and is described by others as honest; consistently takes responsibility for his/her actions.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline preferred; or, equivalent work experience and technical training
- 3-5 years experience in information systems
- In-depth knowledge of Windows 7/10 operating systems
- Strong knowledge of Windows registry
- Strong knowledge of security principles and the securing of Windows 7/10
- Knowledge of Active Directory Group Policy concepts
- Experience troubleshooting desktop related issues including software and hardware issues
- Some experience working with e-mail software and Office 365, and Office 2016 Click to Run a plus Experience with Application packaging and packing tools used for deployment
- Ability and willingness to work extended hours or modified schedule for planned or emergency work. Demonstrated proficiency troubleshooting desktop related issues including software and hardware issues
- Must have good oral and written communications skills, excellent organizational and teamwork skills, and be able to demonstrate strong interpersonal skills
- Experience with enterprise application delivery products SCCM or LANDesk. Preference for SCCM 2012 or later
- Experience with AdminStudio 15 or later preferred
- Experience with scripting and automation tools
- Experience with application and desktop virtualization technologies
- Some experience of using desktop management tools including; patch management, software distribution and virus protection to manage corporate desktops / laptops
- Some experience troubleshooting desktop hardware and peripherals
- Some experience troubleshooting Windows based local and networked printing
- Familiarity with handheld devices