**US Citizens and those authorized to work without sponsorship are encouraged to apply**
** H1B/C2C candidates - please do not apply at this time**
Job Title: Sr. Network Optimization Engineer
Location: Baltimore, MD, Chicago, IL , Newark, DE
Duration: 09 months (W2)
Security/Load Balancing - in depth knowledge & command of Cisco Security products & services, to include Cisco ASA, Cisco IronPort & security practices in general.
Ideal candidate will also possess command & control of Load Balancing services, from either Cisco ACE, Citrix NetScalers or F5. - 802.11 Wireless - in depth knowledge & command of Cisco Wireless products & services, to include Cisco WLC controllers, Access Points, RF analysis & Cisco Prime.
Video- in depth knowledge & command of Cisco video products & services, to include Cisco UMC/Acano, codecs, etc.
Skype - command & control of MS Skype for Business and ALL services in support of voice, video & IM.
ALL candidates must be able to demonstrate achievement in the optimization within their specialty.
• Looking for a Sr. Network Optimization engineer
• Senior level network engineer – focus on optimization
• End to End Cisco products, routing and switching – large enterprise
• Position will have firewall responsibilities
• Security – Key Element, focus on firewall activities
• Position will have some telecom aspects
• Primary responsibility will be troubleshooting and optimizing the current network
• Role will be responsible for eliminating the number of escalations to the engineering team
• Enterprise background needed for this role This is proactive work. Anticipating something breaking and then fixing before it causes an issue
• Great oral and written communication skills
• Security/Load Balancing, Wireless, Video and Skype
• 5-7 years of enterprise experience required
• CCIE certification (written portion) is highly desirable
• CCMP certification is a plus
• Prior experience with Cis logs, IronPort Web filtering, and Splunk is a plus