Job Title: HR Analyst
Location: Pilgrim Station, Plymouth, MA
Duration: 12 months (W2)
1. Ensures execution of corporate HR programs
2. Provides broad professional support for managers and employees in assigned client groups.
3. Serves as an effective and trusted partner wit organization to ensure alignment of HR activities with business goals and objectives.
4. Prioritizes work, effectively handles multiple tasks simultaneously, and takes initiative. Possesses sound reasoning, and problem solving skills. Functions as a team member, as well as works independently, and develops and conducts presentations.
5. Possesses strong analytical capabilities; ability to interpret data and analyze results.
6. Possesses and applies broad knowledge of HR concepts (from several different HR disciplines) relevant to the job.
7. Work is broad in nature, requiring analysis and originality.
8. Requires minimum supervision, conferring with superior on unusual matters.
Minimum education required for this position:
Sr. HR-6+ years of relevant HR experience with a bachelor’s degree; 10+ years of relevant HR experience without a bachelor’s degree.
Minimum knowledge, skills and abilities required for this position: