Contract Recruiter will be responsible for recruitment strategies and full life cycle recruitment process for variety professional roles with an emphasis on engineering and field operations.
Responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Pro-actively identify and source candidates through internal and external channels, including continuous review of resumes, networking, cold calling, reaching out to passive candidates, to ensure hiring managers are provided with a pool of highly qualified talent.
- Develop strong relationships with internal clients and work collaboratively with internal resources to ensure the end to end recruitment process experience is a positive for all involved.
- Conduct candidate pre-screenings in person, via phone or Skype to assess capabilities and provide a highly qualified shortlist of candidates to hiring managers.
- Maintain and monitor applicant tracking systems in a timely manner in order to keep applicant data up to date.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required. A minimum of five years recruitment experience at the professional level handling a variety of roles.
- Experience sourcing passive candidates through outreach, cold calling, talent mapping
- Very strong communication, interpersonal, organizational and client management skills.
- Working knowledge of OFCCP and current government/legal requirements related to employment.
- Ability to work collaboratively, think strategically, multi task and identify creative solutions in an ever changing environment.
- Proficient computer skills with MS, Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Applicant Tracking Systems and ability to utilize HRIS system; experienced with applicant tracking systems required.
Job Specifics- Sourcing for Management positions.