Job Title: Human Resources Assistant
Location: Grand Gulf, Port Gibson, MS
Duration: 12 months (W2)
- Self Starter; Able to work with minimum supervision.
- Must be Advanced in Excel.
- Must have HR Experience
- Must have great organizational and project management skills.
• Work as a liaison between the client Staffing recruiter and Grand Gulf hiring managers.
• Assist hiring managers with screening resumes and scheduling interviews, travel arrangements and testing.
• Conduct interviews with hiring manager.
• Compile and update extension Excel reports regarding staffing progress.
• Assist in coordination of sourcing events such as school career events.
• Reports to the Grand Gulf HR Manager