Job Title: Desktop Support III
Location: Youngstown, Ohio,44502
Duration: 18 Months(W2 contract)
• Swap out and/or maintain desktop or laptop PC hardware, software, components or peripherals.
• Provide Level 2 PC field support directly onsite for client problem resolution.
• Ensure compliance of desktop and laptop PCs with IT standard configurations and procedures.
• Utilize MS Windows Server administration tools to resolve client issues.
• Troubleshoot PC operating systems.
• Utilize software distribution tools and standard desktop support tools.
• Become familiar with specific Business Unit environments.
• Associate’s or BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience providing desktop support or Help Desk services.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and basic computer support are required for this position.
• Strong analytical skills to resolve problems and think creatively.
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively as part of a team.
• Ability to work in a virtual environment (working with remote co-workers using virtual technologies).
• Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office tools including Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, and Skype.