Job Location: Baltimore, MD
Job Duration: 1 year W2 contract
Support various departments of the business that need research support. Research projects generally focus on, but are not limited to, customer segmentation, advertising optimization, branding, and customer satisfaction. Use data to provide insight to drive key strategic business decisions.
• Take on research plan design, methodology, and timing.
• Create discussion guides, screeners, and assist with focus group research.
• Perform monthly updates to the Research Repository to include all results from surveys in one location.
• Questionnaire design and programming.
• Conduct thorough and careful analysis of data, by gathering critical information, then analyzing, interpreting and synthesizing key learnings.
• Communicate strategic insights based on data and provide sound business recommendations.
3+ years marketing research related experience.