**LOCAL CANDIDATES PREFERRED**
Job Title: GIS Analyst (Electric Asset Data)
Location: Syracuse, NY
Duration: 6 months (W2)
• Project to analyze and process work in the client's Geographical Information System (Electric)
• Hands on experience working with utility GIS models and systems – Smallworld or ESRI
• Proven experience working with diverse teams to gather information in support of job duties
• Experience working with utility asset information – particularly electric distribution
• Experience working with other systems including work and document management
• Demonstrated customer service and communication skills (verbal and written) including proven ability to work in a team environment
• Demonstrated analytical skills, problem-solving and decision-making capabilities.
• Proficient with computer applications
• Highly motivated with ability to take an assignment and progress independently
• No Direct Reports
• Other Asset Data and Analytics team members, Operations Support personnel
• Collaborate with multiple stakeholders to accurately represent electric distribution assets in the GIS system.