**US Citizens and those authorized to work without sponsorship are encouraged to apply**
** H1B/C2C candidates - please do not apply at this time**
Job Title: Asssistant Project Manager I
Location: Oakbrook Terrace, IL- 60181
Duration: 5 months (W2)
• Strong administrative & data entry skills.
• Proficiency in tracking project status.
• Proficiency in reading construction drawings & coordinate maps
• Strong computer skills, including SharePoint, Microsoft Word, Excel.
• Ability to work with functional groups and different level of employees to effectively and professionally achieve results.
• Strong follow-up skills; ability to organize applicable department timelines and follow up with internal and external customer needs.
• Strong written and oral communication skills, including the ability to present ideas and suggestions clearly and effectively.
• Strong organizational skills; ability to accomplish multiple tasks within the agreed upon timeframes through effective prioritization of duties and functions in a fast paced environment.
• Strong track record of building and maintaining solid relationships with internal and external customers and vendors.
• Self-motivated, able to work independently to complete tasks and respond to department requests and to collaborate with others to utilize their resources and knowledge to identify high quality solutions.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• Four-year college degree or equivalent experience required
• Two years’ telecom industry experience preferred
• Between three and five years of administrative experience required
• Basic knowledge of site acquisition and construction for wireless sites preferred.