Job Title: Application Architecture III (Solution Architect)
Duration: 12 Months(W2 contract)
Develops system concepts and works on the capabilities phases of the systems development life cycle; translates technology and environmental conditions (e.g., law and regulation) into system and security designs and processes.
• Works with partner solution architects and enterprise architects for the program.
• Supports the development of the solution option, ensuring high quality.
• Maximizes common solutions where possible including off the shelf as recommended, following enterprise architecture strategy.
• Attends governance forums (e.g. Solution Integration Group) to review all options and approve the selected option.
• Develops reviews and approves key design deliverables.
• Works with Project Manager, Business Relationship Manager, Partner Solution Architects and Solution Vendors to ensure the integrity of the solution as well as to ensure the business requirements are met.
• Includes all phases of the project from Concept to Mandate to Sanctioning to delivery to post implementation support.
• This role will focus primarily on Cyber Security and will be a part of the matrix resource pool of all solution architects moving between projects and technology solutions to meet the project work load.
•The solution architect reviews and approves design deliverables (Functional specifications, Technical Security Design, Conceptual Technical Model, Logical Technical Model, Physical Technical Model, Functional Architectural Design)
• Working with 1 – 3 partner solution architect resources, in the role of the client Informed Solution Architect.
• The Solution Architect will operate across a number of projects dependent upon size and complexity
• Deeply technical role which provides the business with thought leadership on innovative technical solutions
If interested, please revert via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call at 630-364-1870 asap.