**US Citizens and those authorized to work without sponsorship are encouraged to apply**
** H1B/C2C candidates - please do not apply at this time**
Job Title: IT Active Directory Security SYSTEM Administrator -II
Estimated Duration: 4 MONTHS (W2 Contract )
IT Active Directory Security Administrator
JOB DESCRIPTION :
IT Active Directory Security administration for all major client accessible platforms and supported applications software.
SECURITY PROVISIONING :
This position is responsible for the Active Directory security administration.
- Ensuring adherence to Cyber Security Policy, security standards/procedures/guidelines in all daily activities.
- Assess security requirements and process adjustments for Active Directory permissions associated with IT Systems.
- Independently process client requests for Active Directory based application access.
- Performs all procedures necessary to ensure the safety of information systems assets and to protect systems from intentional or inadvertent access or destruction.
Interface with Compliance, Cyber Security, Security Technologies and Application Support Teams to identify security access configuration requirements and procedures for appropriately granting/removing security access.
Interact with the user community to understand their security needs and process requests appropriately.
- Associate’s or BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related field, or 2-4 years of experience in an IT-related field.
- Advanced knowledge and usage of Active Directory plus basic knowledge of Forefront Identity Manager (FIM).
- Strong LAN skills, including server administration.
- Strong analytical and technical problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrate strong organizational skills and attention to details
- Ability to read and accurately follow technical procedures
- Strong understanding of information privacy and confidentiality issues.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal).