Job Title: Project Manager II
Location: Waltham Massachusetts 02451
Duration: 12 Months(W2)
• Lead and drive internal cross functional teams to meet project deliverables.
• Manage technical issues, risks and priorities. Perform risk assessment and implement risk mitigation plans.
• Resolve issues and solve problems throughout the project lifecycle.
• Create project schedules to identify when each task will be done and by whom. Manage project schedules and lead enforcement of project deadlines in response to the client requirements.
• Lead weekly project meetings with technology team providing transparency to task status and identifying issues.
• Possibly build, lead, and coach multiple project teams throughout project lifecycles.
• Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to analyze needs and requirements.
• Implementation of projects using the Software Development Lifecycle model.
• Ensure project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
• Serve as the conduit and act as liaison between the customers (internal and external), software development team and technical teams. Maintain key relationships with project sponsors to forecast resource needs and communicate those needs to management.
• Meet financial performance targets for the assigned projects and proactively manage change control process both internally and externally. Collaborate with finance to initiate monthly invoicing and reconciliation.
• Contribute to development and management of Program Delivery metrics (On time and On Budget)
• Each role will work within Gas Distribution UK, Transmission UK, US Businesses, FSS&C or Infrastructure.
• BS in a relevant discipline or, or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
• 2 to 5 years of professional experience demonstrating responsibility for participating in and/or managing large scale software development projects.
• Past experience with data warehouse, analytics, data management, cleansing, and migration experience. The candidate would manage the overall data warehouse implementation project and oversee the chosen Systems Integrator.
• Experience building and managing a project schedule in Microsoft Project or similar project management tool utilizing data-based decision-making (GANTT charts, etc.)
• Good customer focus, attitude and excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills, the ability to manage complex and varied interpersonal relationships to successfully complete projects.
• Experience with both waterfall and agile project management.
• Experience working in the energy space
• Demonstrated experience working with IT Projects
• Ability to work off hours
If interested, you can send your resume directly at email@example.com or can call at 630-364-1870