Position Title: Project Support Specialist (Part-Time)
- Transmission Project Management & Construction
- Capital Project Work order management process:
- This includes creation of Funding Projects and initiating of capital work orders for Transmission Lines and Substation property assets installed on capital projects.
Performing maintenance/updates on technical data inventories from project estimates, analytical audits, and the identification of corrections when necessary.
The part-time resource will be allowed to work twenty (20) hours a week , but no more than 1000 hours in a calendar year.
Individual will be assigned to a specific area (LA/NO, TX, Ark., MS) while assisting customers (Project Managers & Construction Engineers) in the field.
Resource will responsible for assisting monthly distribution of cost reporting tools to Project Managers. The resource will provide concise weekly activity status reports and populate an “Eligible to close” work order log.
-Must be a knowledgeable, savvy, specialist in Excel.
- Must be a self-starter with a high attention to details.
- Resource will be trained in how to work within PowerPlan, Primavera (P6); project scheduling tool.
- Must be dependable and a great communicator
Start: As soon as screening clear
Duration: 12 months (High possibility of extension)
Hours: 20 hours per week.
Location: New Orleans, LA