**US Citizens and those authorized to work without sponsorship are encouraged to apply**
** H1B/C2C candidates - please do not apply at this time**
Job Title: IS/IT Business Analyst II
Location: Waltham, MA
Duration: 12 months (W2 Contract)
The IS/IT Cyber Security Business Analyst is responsible for assessing the business needs of the project, converting these into formal business requirements, and producing the documents that will allow the (remainder of the) project team to define, develop and implement a solution that will meet these needs. He/she will produce the Investment Proposal, Business Requirements, and the Total Cost of Ownership and provide input to a range of other project deliverables.
*Cyber Security experience preferred. *
• Delivery of analysis deliverables such as the investment proposal, business requirements document, and supporting analysis deliverables.
• Conducts investigations for strategy studies, business requirements and feasibility studies.
• Applies and monitors the use of required modeling and analysis tools. Methods and standards giving special consideration to business perspectives.
• Identifies stakeholders and their business needs.
Knowledge & Experience Required:
• Good Leadership skills and a tracking record of ability to influence business or IS colleagues.
• Experience of undertaking roles in which analytical thinking is applied to produce business improvements within the organization Environment
• Knowledge of IS project development processes and wider organization units of IS is preferred but not mandatory
• Understanding of the purpose of business process teams and the new RIIO regulatory framework.
• Relevant business analysis qualification – e.g. working towards or has BCS ISEB Diploma in business analysis or similar qualification or experience that demonstrates analysis skills.
• Business Users • IS Business Consultants • Project Manager
• Solution Architects • Partner resources • IS Procurement, IS Finance, IS Service Delivery