Work Location preference in order:
Primary focus on the implementation of SaaS (SuccessFactors) and on-premise SAP HCM software systems. The Senior Consultant works closely with customers and plays a lead role in the delivery and support of HR systems that are based on industry best practices.
Candidates for this position should have experience with the following SAP HCM modules (PA, OM, BEN) and SuccessFactors Recruitment Module, Recruitment Marketing and Onboarding. This consultant will work on site with the customer and serve as their data migration team lead for a large-scale SAP HCM and SuccessFactors integration project.
*This resource will also support recruitment operations when needed.*
• Interest in technology coupled with business acumen to compliment system consulting
• Three or more years of experience in a technology or consulting environment
• SuccessFactors Recruitment experience, at any level, in one or more of the above listed modules.
• Hands-on experience participating in software implementation projects as part of the implementation team
• Previous experience implementing SuccessFactors Recruitment, and/or related Software
• Bachelor’s degree and/or 5 to 10 years related experience.
• Demonstrated expertise in Human Resources industry best practices
• Demonstrated leadership experience
• SuccessFactors Professional Certification in any of the above listed modules
• Professional, reliable, and confident
• Analytical and solution oriented
• Ability to build personal relationships with clients
• Strong organizational, planning, and management skills
• Strong presentation skills
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Ability to work in teams and individually