Hicksville, New York,11801
About the position: Reporting Analyst - possible temp to perm
IS Service Delivery relies on data analysis and information management to form the basis for Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
The IS Reporting Analyst is responsible for maintaining and improving the IS Service Delivery performance management and reporting framework, providing KPIs, data, and insight to support the clients IS Ecosystem in the provision of stable and reliable IS Services to cilents business units.
Position Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
• Ensure that staff within direct reporting line and scope of influence understands their role in ensuring the safety of our staff, partners and the communities that we serve.
• Ensure that Process Safety underpins the design and operation of the Service Desk functions.
• Responsible for the development and distribution of requested reports, ensuring that each report is timely, accurate and meets the business requirement.
• Responsible for analyzing complex data sets and configuring data sets into maintainable sub-sets.
• Responsible for understanding the data requirements for reports and to validate the quality of data provided.
• Responsible for analyzing data from multiple sources, producing management level charts, graphs and reports, presenting the findings in business language across multiple internal teams and Ecosystem partners.
• Responsible for identifying improvements to reporting quality, methods and formats for increased business benefit as business needs change over time.
• Responsible for establishing and maintaining the necessary relationships at various levels within clients technology supplier organizations.
• Responsible for maintaining working relationships with counterparts in support supplier organizations to ensure delivery of reporting data meets the needs of client and directing change where necessary.
• Upholds clients values and ensure health and safety standards are maintained in the team.
• Responsible for building a positive working Reporting team environment in which diverse staff feel committed to the business and the team are able to fully contribute.
• Responsible to develop strong relationships with people at all levels and across multiple teams within IS and the business.
• Responsible for ensuring stakeholders are engaged and their reporting requirements are met for all assignments.
Knowledge & Experience Required: