Job Title: Project Controls Engineer
Location:Somerset, New Jersey, 08873
Duration: 12 Months(W2)
• Develop and update cost and resource loaded construction schedules.
• Establish and maintain harmonious client relationship to support project delivery and client satisfaction.
• Submit monthly reports to Project Manager and support internal reports preparation.
• Supervise planning, scheduling and cost engineering.
• Maintain project personnel relationships with individual discipline group leaders.
• Determine schedule, estimates and work scope to execute and complete deliverables within budget.
• Interact with client counterparts and management to plan and schedule cost presentation.
• Develop and execute measurement systems to process, analyze and identify improvements.
• Analyze data, identify issues and recommend suitably.
• Support cost control as per contractual procedures, objectives and requirements.
• Develop cost trend estimates and new techniques to support project cost trend programs.
• Conduct investigating requirements to estimate and control cost data.
• Support administrative and organizational activities to perform cost analysis and estimation.
• Verify scope trends and estimate costs by using contract terms.
• Execute schedule change management process to approve changes
• Bachelor's degree in engineering or finance, or equivalent experience and experience with project controls for the power industry.
• Experience working directly with designing and maintaining cost and construction schedules for the power industry.